Party in style with Mediterranean Medley sausages accompanied by gnocchi with broccolini and a sumptuous salad of sun-dried tomato, green bean, red onion and feta.
HOW TO COOK IT
Sizzle the sausages
Sort the salad
Place the olive oil and garlic in a frying pan and sauté gently for 1 minute, remove from the heat and allow to cool. Blanch the green beans in a pan of salted, boiling water until bright green (about 1 minute), then shock in cold water to stop them cooking further. Transfer the beans to a serving dish and add the cooked garlic and olive oil, red onion, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly and garnish with parsley and feta.
Cook the gnocchi
Cook the gnocchi as outlined on the packet, adding the broccolini 2 minutes before the end of gnocchi cooking time. Strain them both, then add the sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, basil and a large pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together well.
Serve with tomato salsa and a glass of Cab Sav.
per 376g serving
- 12 Mediterranean Medley sausages
- Green Bean & Feta Salad
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 500g green beans, trimmed and sliced (30mm lengths)
- 1 small red onion, thinly diced
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 30g Italian parsley, roughly chopped for garnish
- 100g feta, roughly chopped or diced (10mm squares)
- Cooked gnocchi (read the packaging for quantity and cooking instructions)
- 200g broccolini
- 100g sun-dried tomatoes (in oil), thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 30g fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Small jar of Tomato Salsa